Saturday, August 9, 2008

Quicky post because small people have urgent needs.




Posts are a bit thin on the ground as I've been a bit of a voyeur on le net rather than contributor. The things I would write about are either too personal or most likely of no interest to anyone that doesn't know me personally - and even then it might be a stretch!

So in lieu of a post with substance, here is a picture of my sister's gorgeous kitchen table. Isn't the canvas behind just amazing? Sitting at this table reminds me of Summer and freshness and gorgeous things.

In the last couple of months I've birthed, baby-mooned, hibernated, had my fill of hearty soups, had the winter blahs and come out the other side. Now I'm really looking forward to a bit of sunshine to warm my bones and take long walks in, some fresh Spring flowers to draw in their fragrance and most of all some clear Spring light to brighten up my brains!

2 comments:

Hyena In Petticoats said...

I'm so with you on the Spring front - I think I may cry of gratitude on the first warm day......

That table (and canvas) is amazing - the kind of amazing where I imagine living in such a gorgeous space and then console myself over the fact it may never happen.....

*sigh*

Glad to hear you're still in the land of the living.

Baby photos please!

Leah xxx

Camilla said...

Message back for Leah - If you saw the rest of that room you would feel better! Notice the pic has been cropped -for good reasons - REAL uga 70's tiled floor!!!
(yeah this sis of Min!!)

& Min - yeah, bubba pics!!!