Sunday, March 14, 2010

Alice is Wunderbar!


I was lucky enough today to have a kiddie-free afternoon and dive down the rabbit hole! I can only gush about how amazing and lush the costumes and sets are. Actually can you even call them sets these days now that they're virtually all CGI? Whatev, it's beautiful.

I love Johnny. I love Helena. (Always have since Room With a View!) And the Aussie girl who plays Alice has a quirky graciousness about her that I found appealing. Anyway, loved it!


Look here for a sneak peak.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh looks so so good. How fun that you got some time to have a little look. Hope you are well..xx

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

It was super good, wasn't it? I can't wait to see it again on DVD!

Camilla said...

Dont be mad Min, BUT...saw it - really disappointed & the fella was even bored.