Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Days

3000862505_4f5256d4ba

My sweet Willow is already 4 1/2 months old and tonight has developed a talent for rolling onto her tummy, in her sleep. So I have made several rescue missions into the bedroom to roll her back over and lull her back to sleep. Poor love. All those things she has to learn from scratch still ahead of her.

The photo above is my favourite from a gorgeous batch by our friend Inga which i've already blogbragged about so I won't indulge myself with that topic any further. Except to post my other favourite.

3001706612_60e0aa4734

Yep. OK, I'm done with that.

In other news, well there really isn't any other news. Fascinating for a blog I know. Our family life is settling into a sweet rhythm (most of the time)with one of the highlights of the week being our lovely Steiner Playgroup. It sets a gentle tone for the littlies and inspires creative activities in our home, like collecting for the nature table, baking, gardening, art and crafting.

This weekend I was looking forward to the Steiner Fair at the Melbourne Mothership in Warranwood but I'm torn as the Walk Against Warming is on. Maybe we'll have an uncharacteristic burst of organization and get to both.

Oop..Willow's on her tummy again...

5 comments:

Hyena In Petticoats said...

She's freaking GORGEOUS.

I'm so pleased to hear that all is settling in well at your place - but you know rolling onto the belly is the start - she'll be up and about in no time! eep!

Leah xxx

Victoria said...

Such gorgeous photos - Willow is beautiful, how could you not share? Where is the Melbourne walk, so strange I tried to find info on it today at work and only find the Sydney and Canberra locations.

Amber said...

My husband (who is a photographer) is sitting next to me and just saw your pics come up and said "oh wow that is an amazing picture and an amazing baby".
She is just gorgeous.
Thank you for your emails. I think i have just found my cyber soul mate...Love and wishes xxx

Jodi said...

beautiful beautiful baby & photos.

shula said...

Beautiful child.

And obviously a tummy sleeper.

As was I. Still am, actually. Of course, in those days no one worried about it.